PPLE is a three-year interdisciplinary Bachelor's programme. The programme is taught completely in English; knowledge of the Dutch language is not required.
- A one of a kind combination of disciplines: PPLE is unique in the Netherlands
- A limited number of highly motivated and talented students
- A small-scale and intensive study programme
- A learning community with a dynamic international group of young people interested in solving social challenges
- An inclusive talent development programme
- Support and advice from a personal tutor
- A distinct location, conveniently located in the heart of Amsterdam
The Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders (NVAO) has accredited the PPLE programme, including the feature 'small-scale and intensive'. PPLE will be able to award its graduating students a legally accredited ‘Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in PPLE with a specialization in politics/psychology/law/economics’.