Talent Development Programme
In the Talent Development Programme, students apply their academic background directly in business and society, and develop professional skills.
TDP activities may include seminars by financiers or academic and debates with politicians or industrialists. Students might attend a training from an expert in the field, then organise a follow-up activity. Throughout the programme, you may join community projects, organise a summer school or attend an international exchange programme.
As you give back to the community, the community will educate you. Practical experience during your studies will also make you more employable later on and better able to fill society's needs for knowledgeable, active and engaged professionals.
Previous TDP events
- Herman van Hebel, Registrar of the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
- Thomas Pogge, Director of the Global Justice Program and Leitner Professor of Philosophy and International Affairs at Yale University
- Henk Jan Beltman, CEO of slave-free chocolate company Tony Chocolonely
- Sander Wirken, PhD candidate in International Law and documentary maker ('Burden of Peace')
- Coen Brummer, speechwriter Dutch Ministry of Security & Justice
- Caroline Buisman and Melinda Taylor, human rights attorneys
- Visit to the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) in The Hague
- Visit to the European Parliament in Brussels
- Academic writing
- Speech writing
- Presentation skills