Submit enrolment application in Studielink
All students who would like to apply to a programme at the University of Amsterdam will need to register in Studielink first. Studielink is the national online registration system for students who would like to pursue a degree programme at a Dutch university. You need to register in Studielink before you can apply to the programme.
1. Before you start the registration - Check your DigiD
A DigiD (Digital Identification) is an online ID (username and password) that provides access to Dutch government administration websites.
- Students who do not live in the Netherlands can register in Studielink without a DigiD.
- Students who currently live in the Netherlands will need their DigiD when registering in Studielink. We strongly recommend you to apply for your DigiD at least three weeks before registering in Studielink.
2. Read the Step-by-Step Guide to Studielink
Because the Studielink system might be confusing for new students, we will guide you through the process with our ‘Step-by-step guide to Studielink’. We advise you to read it before starting your registration in Studielink.
3. Register in Studielink
You can start your registration in Studielink.
4. After Studielink
After you finish the registration in Studielink you will receive a confirmation email from the Studielink system. From 16 October onwards, you will receive an email* from the University of Amsterdam with information on your UvA-net ID and a second email* with a link to the online application system, MyInfo. This is the system where you have to apply to the programme by describing your educational background and uploading the required documents. In case you have not received the emails after 24 hours, please make sure to check your spam filter first before contacting the Admissions Office.
* Please note that it can take up to 24 hours before you receive the additional emails.