The PPLE Talent Development programme has welcomed many interesting speakers over the past years. We have highlighted some of these events below.
Philosophy, social entrepreneurship and trial management
- EU lobbying firm Alber & Geiger discussed how lobbying affects our daily lives.
- US Consul General David McCawley talked about the work of diplomats and the US elections.
- Philosopher Thomas Pogge spoke with the students about his concept of Global Justice.
- Henk Jan Beltman, CEO of Tony Chocolonely, talked about social entrepreneurship.
- International Criminal Court Registrar Herman van Hebel discussed the management of trials in different parts of the world.