Applicants can submit an enrolment request via Studielink (www.studielink.nl) as of 1 October. Subsequently you will receive an email with a link to the application form in the SIS portal. Candidates who submit their complete application via the SIS portal* before 1 February, 23.59 (CET) will be considered for admission for the September 2023 intake round.
Selected candidates are informed mid-March and invited to proceed to the second round that takes place between 20 - 25 March (with the entrance exam on Saturday 25 March). The Admissions Committee convenes in mid-April to select the candidates who are invited for the interview round.
The interviews are scheduled from 15 - 30 April. The Committee comes together for their final selection meeting in the first week of May. During this meeting the final selection of prospective students will be made and the successful applicants are awarded a conditional offer.
Timeline selection procedure
- 1 October - 1 February: first round - submit application form (via SIS portal)
- 20 - 25 March: second round - online test, study plan, financial plan
- 25 March: test date (this date is not flexible; if you cannot take the exam on this day, we will be unable to take your application into consideration for the 2023 intake)
- 15 - 30 April: third round - interview
- 8 - 10 May: final results communicated
Please note, decisions per selection round are always communicated via email. Make sure to keep a close eye on your email and spam filter.
* Just submitting an enrollment request via Studielink is not sufficient.