Applicants can submit an enrolment request via Studielink (www.studielink.nl) as of 1 October. Subsequently you will receive an email with a link to the application form in the SIS portal. Candidates who submit their complete application via the SIS portal* before 1 February, 23.59 (CET) will be considered for admission for the September 2024 intake round.
Selected candidates are informed mid-March and invited to proceed to the second round that takes place between 18 - 23 March (with the entrance exam on Saturday 23 March). The Admissions Committee convenes in mid-April to select the candidates who are invited for the interview round.
The interviews are scheduled from 18 April - 2 May. The Committee comes together for their final selection meeting in the second week of May. During this meeting the final selection of prospective students will be made and the successful applicants are awarded a conditional offer.
Timeline selection procedure
- 1 October - 1 February: first round - submit application form (via SIS portal)
- 18 - 23 March: second round - online test, study plan, financial plan
- 23 March: test date (this date is not flexible; if you cannot take the exam on this day, we will be unable to take your application into consideration for the 2024 intake)
- 18 April - 2 May: third round - interview
- 8 May: final results communicated
- 2 September: start of academic year
Please note, decisions per selection round are always communicated via email. Make sure to keep a close eye on your email and spam filter.
* Just submitting an enrolment request via Studielink is not sufficient.